REALIZING A NEW PROJECT REQUIRES CONFIDENCE AND IT IS MOST IMPORTANT TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT PARTNER. WE COMMIT OURSELVES TO PROVIDE YOU GUIDANCE, TO HELP YOU AND OFFER YOU THE BEST POSSIBLE QUALITY IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR BUDGET.
Prior to undertaking a project, we sign a service contract with our customers, unique in our field. We clearly spell out in writing all the points on which we base our commitment.
- 25 years parts and 2 years labour for hinges and drawer runners.
- 5 years for units, parts, labour and delivery.
- From 2 to 5 years parts for products listed in the Mobalpa Selection catalog.
Mobalpa selects its partners with great care, and only commits with the best.
We requested major home appliance manufacturers to develop a line of 73 products under the Mobalpa brand name.
Learn about the Mobalpa home appliances
We also offer you a large selection of chairs, stools, taps, sinks... that meet all of your aspirations.
Learn about our selection of tables and chairs
MADE IN FRANCE
All of the Mobalpa furniture is manufactured in our factories located in Haute-Savoie, in the heart of the Alps.
We firmly believe in respecting the environment and workforce.
A “made in France” logo was created specifically for the Mobalpa brand, in order to confirm that the manufacturing is exclusively Made in France. This logo is present on the overall documents and appears as a sticker on the doors of our stores.
RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
- The Haute-Savoie Mobalpa factories are ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified. This certifies that we are dedicated to a permanent system for quality improvement of our products.
- Our manufacturing equipment is 100% powered by electricity generated by renewable energy.
- We recycle more than 90% of our industrial waste by means of a perfectly controlled sorting process.
- Our kitchens carry the Ecolabel NF Environnement, which guarantees a continual environmental footprint reduction throughout the life cycle of our products.
A MANAGED AND MONITORED QUALITY
All of our furniture is certified NF Ameublement.
This signifies that they meet the required quality criteria issued and governed by FCBA (institut technologique Fôret Cellulose Bois - construction Ameublement).